Electronic Grade Coating Solutions. Long Lasting Performance.
Our award-winning NanoProof® Series offer customers a range of PCB & electronic grade coating solutions for protection against accidental water damage to IPX7, immersion in water at one meter depth for 30 minutes, to greater barrier properties that withstands 100 hours immersion in sweat solutions and some of the most stringent test methods developed for non-hermetic components. The NanoProof® 3 Series offers direct replacements to 3M™ Novec™ electronic grade coating products. Want to learn more? Reach out to us at +1-858-350-9499 or contact us here to see how we can help waterproof your electronics!
The technology you need in NanoProof®
Product Features & Benefits
NanoProof® achieves compatibility with all of the common material types used in PCB fabrication by utilizing fluorinated acrylic polymers. Aculon® NanoProof® series are sprayable or dip based treatments that do not require a cure and have no impact on conductivity testing. While some of the NanoProof® products series are so thin that they are invisible to naked eye, all of the Nanoproof® series contain a UV tracer to ensure detection at customer sites.
Features of the NanoProof® 3 Series include:
- Flexible Application Methods-Spray, Dispense, Dip
- Ability to protect many substrates on a PCB
- High Post treatment water & oil contact angles
- Non Toxic, ROHS and REACH compliant
- Dry time – from 2- 5 minutes at room temperature*
- No cure required
- UV Tracer
Benefits of the NanoProof® 3 Series include:
- Improved Device Reliability
- IPX 5 Level Protection
- Reduced cost and warranty returns due to device failures
- Improves Yields, Reduce Returns, & Reduce Cost
- Eliminate costly vacuum deposition equipment
- Improve throughput with In-Line Process
- Flexible Treatments resist cracking/flaking
NanoProof® Frequently Asked Questions
Novec™ Electronic Grade Coating Series is a 3M™ product. Data compiled from published information.