NanoClear Test Pens
Aculon’s NanoClear Test Pen technology enables a simple and effective test for the proper application of Aculon NanoClear stencil treatment. Now available direct from Aculon!Buy Testpens Now
Aculon NanoClear® Test Pen Benefits
- Confirm effective application of Aculon NanoClear Stencil Treatment
- Confirm continued presence of Aculon NanoClear on stencil in use
- No capital equipment
- Easy to apply
- No training required
- Fast and effective results
Aculon NanoClear Stencil Test Pens are available directly from our website.
The NanoClear Test Pen is compatible with the following substrates:
- Stainless Steel
- and most other metals!
Test Pen Instructions
Important points for reliable Results:
- Do not touch or contaminate surface prior to testing. Contaminated surfaces will not give accurate results.
- Discard contaminated test pens.
- Use a "Fresh" test pen. NanoClear Test pens are good for 6 months from production date.
- Never re-test the same location. Move along the sample or test a new area.
- Store Aculon NanoClear Test Pens at room temperature.
How to use Aculon NanoClear Test Pen:
- Place stencil on clean level surface. Ensure stencil is at room temperature.
- Draw test pen across stencil surface to be tested. Make three passes, each 6-12 cm in length, evaluating the third pass only. See below for how to interpret results.
- Clean the test area with IPA or DI water and a clean room wipe prior to using stencil.
If the third ink swath beads up, tears apart, or shrinks into a thin line then this surface has the Aculon NanoCLear fluxophobic coating on the surface.
If the third ink swath remains wetted out (a solid line appears) on the test sample for three seconds or more then this surface does not have the Aculon NanoClear fluxophobic coating on the surface. Apply NanoClear Fluxophobic stencil treatment